Friday, July 22, 2011

I love me some summer

Keeping cool and, most importantly, not complaining about the weather. Born and raised in NH and not about to forfeit my New England card to get grumpy about what happens every friggin year.

CP's working hard on costumes, I help by being a model every so often and we both have Sam Summer in us.

I was sad to bring my Toshiba Thrive tablet computer back to Best Buy today, but looking forward to getting a new laptop in its place. Unless you can afford to add to your monthly internet/data package payments, it's just not worth trying to replace your main internet machine with a tablet. They'er just a handicapped computer screen without access to the webs.

We're going to tackle the office soon which means I will have a designated place to write which means I might actually, you know, write more. Very much looking forward to that. I've got so many ideas I want to get down and I know it's just an excuse. I can write anywhere any time I have the time to do so. But a designated space will help with the ritual of writing and the ritual is, in my case, key to my success as a writer.

Okay. Off to order take out from Agave for a going away party.

Stay cool, stay tuned, have a Sam Summer, they're reeeeeally good.

1 comment: